College, Casting Crowns, Donald Miller, and God’s Love

26 Oct

About a month ago I got my acceptance letter for UNC-Greensboro. This past Saturday I went to visit UNCG for the second time. I am about 90% sure that’s where I’m going to transfer to next Fall. The other 10% is split between Appalachian and Western. I have not gotten an acceptance letter from App yet, but I did get one from Western about a week ago. So I’m kind of excited about next year. Not sure where I’ll end up yet, but we’ll see.

Umm, other than that, not much going on. I did go to see Casting Crowns on the 16th, though. Pretty awesome concert. One of the few bands I had wanted to see for a long time but had never gotten to. Also, last Monday I went to see Donald Miller on his A Million Miles in a Thousand Years book tour in Mills River. It was pretty good too. I’m a huge fan of his book Blue Like Jazz, but I haven’t read A Million Miles yet.

School is going pretty well this semester. I only go three days a week, so I’m still lovin’ that. My classes are a little harder though since I am take two biologies, a chem and a sociology. I am making decent in all of them though, so it’s all good.

To end this post, I just want to say that God is good. Circumstances in life may not always be good, but God is still good nonetheless.

“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.”
– Psalm 136:1
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: